Careers at IVCi
AV Project Manager
Location: Hauppauge, NY
IVCi, LLC (www.ivci.com), a leading provider of Telepresence Systems, HD Video Conferencing Equipment, Audio Visual Integration and Managed Conferencing Services, has two openings for experienced Audio Visual Project Managers. One opening is in our Hauppauge, NY headquarters, and one opening is in our Crofton, MD office.
Industry Experience: 3+ years Project Management experience in AV or related field
Required Certifications: CTS or obtain within 1-year
- Applicant must have at least 3 years experience in the audio visual industry or Project Management experience in related field
- Must be a self starter and motivator with strong attention to details, should possess excellent leadership qualities and be able to multitask and must be well organized
- Must have exceptional communication skills both orally and written
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Project with ability to create Gantt Charts showing A/V Project Schedules
- Understanding of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering to support AV Systems
- Reporting to Management Team on the status of jobs, manage technical projects of varying complexity to achieve the defined objectives of scope, quality, time and cost
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage field team, contractors, consultants and vendor resources as appropriate
- Coordinate with client regarding detailed scope of work, timeline, and schedules
- Conduct site visits meeting with client or trades to ensure conduit, floor boxes, AC power, cable, etc. are being installed according to IVCi Drawing Set
- Scheduling projects internally, making sure the adequate and correct resource are assigned
- Communicate with internal operations to coordinate Engineering, Programming, Shop Fabrication, Field Installation and equipment delivery, etc.
- Provide feedback to Department Manager(s) regarding teamwork performance
- Evaluate project and lessons learned via post-project review processes
- Provide support to Project Coordinator as required to close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
- Other duties as assigned
This position includes a competitive salary, commission, a performance bonus, health and dental benefits, 401k and other valuable company benefits.
Click here to apply.
No phone calls, please.