Careers at IVCi
Lead AV Technician
Location: Concord, CA
Industry Experience: 5+ Years
Required Cerifications: CTS preferred (required within first 6 months)
IVCi, LLC (www.ivci.com), a leading provider of Telepresence Systems, HD Video Conferencing Equipment, Audio Visual Integration and Managed Conferencing Services, has an opening for an experienced Lead AV Technician.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
- Must have mastered all aspects of audio-visual field installation and should be able to fully commission an AV System and resolve any system punch list items.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Be a team leader, possess excellent leadership qualities and be able to lead a field team from rough in to job completion.
- Lead Field Installation Team throughout all phases of onsite installation
- Provide complete System Certification and train end-user on complete system operation
- Write and fully tweak audio programs for at least two of the following audio DSP's: ClearOne, SoundStructure, Vortex, and BiAmp
- Upload Crestron and AMX control programs to control processors and work with remote program team on problem resolution
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
- Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc
- Daily field reporting to Project Manager
- Travel to client sites and other IVCi offices required
- Other duties as assigned
- Clearly distinguish Full Color Spectrum
- Comfortable working is tight spaces
- Comfortable working on Ladders, Scaffolding and/or work platforms and working at heights
- Prolonged Crawling and/or repeat Bending
- Work Nights, Weekends, Holidays as needed
- Achieve satisfactory scores on Skills Test
This position includes a competitive salary, a performance bonus, health and dental benefits, 401k and other valuable company benefits.
Click here to apply.
No phone calls, please.