Careers at IVCi
VC Project Manager
Location: Concord, CA
Industry Experience: 1-year as a Project Manager or experience in Audio-Visual field
Required Cerifications: InfoComm CTS Certification or obtain within 2 years
Reporting to the Director of VC Operations, the VC Project Manager will be responsible for the successful planning, implementation, and closure of multiple video conferencing or related projects simultaneously. The VC Project Manager will serve as the customer's single point of contact for the duration of each project life-cycle, and will be responsible for coordinating and managing all day-to-day operational aspects of delivering each project scope.
- Must be a self-motivator with strong attention to details.
- Must possess excellent communication abilities – both written and verbal.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Must possess excellent risk management abilities.
- Must possess ability to resolve concerns in a constructive and professional manner.
- Must possess ability to work on a team and contribute to the success of departmental objectives.
- Experience with Microsoft platform tools including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Audio-Visual / Video Conferencing industry experience or related field preferred.
- Review project information and scope details.
- Develop and maintain project plans for scope delivery inclusive of identifying required resources, timelines, tasks, and setting schedules.
- Provide clients and resources with documentation required to support scope delivery.
- Coordinate and confirm delivery of equipment and licenses to defined location(s).
- Coordinate and validate delivery of installation services to satisfy project scope deliverables.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with clients, internal resources, and external partners regarding all day-to-day operational aspects of delivering each project scope.
- Close out projects upon completion in accordance with department standards.
This position includes a competitive salary, a performance bonus, health and dental benefits, 401k and other valuable company benefits.
Click here to apply.
No phone calls, please.