Careers at IVCi
Order Management Service Coordinator
Location: Hauppauge, NY
The Order Management Service Coordinator is responsible for the processing and management of data entry for all maintenance contracts. The main job function within IVCi is to import all maintenance contracts into our asset system and ensure the accuracy at time of entry. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of Cisco websites and tools, basic Order Management principles, and experience with an SAP/ERP system.
- A firm understanding of the Cisco tools and order process.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Very proactive work ethic
- An understanding of basic Order Management principles.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (excel a must)
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience with an SAP/ERP system.
- Confidence and maturity to enforce company policies.
This position includes a competitive salary, a performance bonus, health and dental benefits, 401k and other valuable company benefits.
Click here to apply.
No phone calls, please.