Careers at IVCi
Video Support Engineer
Location: Hauppauge, NY
Responsible for providing first line support and management of IVCi MCS customers’ scheduled video conferences. Ensures the successful coordination and launching of customer video conferences and troubleshooting of any subsequent issues reported by customer and/or by IVCI.
Main Job Functions:
- Provide support and monitoring of all scheduled calls for MCS managed customers. (This support includes but is not limited to standard Intellinet support, Concierge/white glove, and Green Man services).
- Monitoring scheduling system for any changes to customer conferences and ensuring customer conference specifics are set up prior to conference launch.
- Ensure all video conferences are connected on time and reconnected within the appropriate amount of time as outlined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Troubleshoot ongoing conference issues escalated to MCS from customers through email, phone, or instant message. Follow established troubleshooting guidelines with customer and escalate to IVCi support teams if necessary.
- Log into video systems to diagnosis potential/ongoing issues. Check packet loss on customer video systems and IVCi video infrastructure.
- Provide detailed reporting of conference issues, trends and usage on a weekly and monthly basis. Log conference issues in conference reporting applications.
- Correlate incidents (network or system) to schedules and ensure customers are aware of potential services impacting scheduled conferences.
- Understand and provide support for IVCi partner applications.
- Perform site certification for 3rd party locations on behalf of an MCS managed customer
- Handle special projects as assigned by management team.
- Strong and proven background providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Quick learner.
- Competitive personality, flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to self-prioritize daily tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative are preferred as often work is done independently. Composure under pressure is necessary.
- Flexibility to work any MCS shifts (24 hours/6 Days a week).
- Ability to cover customer weekend VCs.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to manage many tasks at once.
- Must possess troubleshooting skills for diagnosing/resolving video conference issues.
- Experience with the following applications/equipment:
- Tandberg Management Suite
- Tandberg/Cisco Bridges
- Polycom Bridges
- Tandberg and Polycom video conference systems
This position includes a competitive salary, a performance bonus, health and dental benefits, 401k and other valuable company benefits.
Click here to apply.
No phone calls, please.