AV Event Coordinator
The AV Event Coordinator will have experience in the product portfolios and proven ability to maintain and support the following:
- Cisco/Tandberg & Polycom Products
- Crestron Products
- AV conference room configurations
- AV Event Coordinators will have the same roles and responsibilities as the Resident Technician but will roam between locations on an as needed basis.
- Set up and stage rental equipment for critical events
- Provide onsite support at the host location of the event or meeting.
- Act as the central point of contact for video help desk support.
- Scheduling of multipoint and gateway video meetings
- Schedule / coordinate external vendor installation and repairs (RMA).
- Troubleshooting of conferencing / reservation issues throughout corporate conference room facilities, identifying non-functioning components and schedule corrective measures to revitalize service as quickly as possible.
- Maintain a service ticket log of conferencing equipment. (Replacement, repair, changes, updates).
- Main point of contact for audio conference support and vendor relations.
- Create and maintain user documentation for conferencing equipment “how to use”.
- Provide and conduct support for conferencing equipment for corporate events or functions.
- PC literacy, emailing, MS Office portfolio, remote desktop access, internet browser.
- Knowledge of IP addressing, internet usage and terminology.
- Video conferencing support knowledge, Gatekeeper registration, e.164 dialing, ISDN H.320 support, VC setup, and optimal configurations.
- Experienced with pc based video applications.
- Experience with integrated audio visual conference room configurations and room controls
- Experience with sharing content through video conferencing equipment
- Experience with audio, web conferencing and media broadcast streaming applications
- Understanding of AV wiring, connectors, data wiring (Cat5e), baluns, USB adaptation.
- Experience with Remedy or similar trouble ticketing systems.