Careers at IVCi
Cisco Field Engineer - IPT Support Specialist
||Hauppauge, NY 11788-4111
||Cisco Field Engineer - IPT Support Specialist
Develop and implement Cisco UC and Telepresence solutions, approve Sales Engineer designed solutions. Provide engineering support for all IVCi internal and IntelliNet network solutions.
Main Job Functions
- Implement and support Corporate telephony systems (Cisco IPT) and Cisco Telepresence
- Advanced Engineering - Implementation, Installation, Planning/Design Cisco UC Solutions for Cisco Voice and Telepresence projects
- Post Sales implementation / Delivery and could also interact on the Pre-Sales side depending on the individual
- Develop, document and track project plans/implementations
- Track and respond to install requests and design solutions
- Build and expand on IVCi UC lab functionality
- Attend Certified Training for Telepresence partners
- Conduct training of New Products Alpha /Beta Testing
- Provide advanced engineering support for IVCi managed services group
- Cisco Certified Voice Profession or CCNP Voice certified individual with 2+ years of hands-on Network Engineering and Cisco IPT implementation and support experience.
- Possess a strong understanding of Cisco/Tandberg, Polycom as well as a working knowledge of routing and switching.
- Be flexible and professional at all times.
- Good interpersonal skills. Complete CTS, Polycom / Tandberg / Cisco Voice certifications.
- Have a strong understanding of Video Conference infrastructure products.
- Understand of Polycom, Tandberg, and Cisco solutions.
- Understand networking products such as switches, routers and security appliances.
- Understand technical concepts such as Quality of Service implementation to support video, voice and data on a converged network.
Click here to apply >
No phone calls, please.