Careers at IVCi
Senior Control Systems Programmer
Location: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Five plus years writing control code in AV Field
- 5 + years’ experience in programming advanced control commercial systems in Crestron.
- Ability to read / interpret ACAD drawings and excellent AV knowledge / troubleshooting skills are a must.
- Must have deep knowledge of working with as many of the following as possible: Extron, FSR, Polycom (audio and video), Tandberg / Cisco, Clear One, Biamp, Lutron, display devices, Analog Way, TV One Crestron / AMX AV gear, and others.
- Deep knowledge of audio distribution, video distribution and switching. An in depth understanding of audio conferencing (analog and VOIP) and video conferencing / telepresence is a must.
- Excellent organizational skills, oral and written communications skills, time management skills, and the ability to multitask is part of the job.
- Current experience working with and writing code for Savant control systems
- Current experience with iOS development
- S+ Programming • Basic data networking
- Program control systems for commercial applications (boardrooms, classrooms, training rooms, auditoriums, etc. using Crestron and / or AMX control systems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to guide and coach Jr. Programmers • Utilize existing standards and templates as well as work with the Programming Team on improving them or building new ones.
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug programs / Audio Visual Systems.
- Support helpdesk efforts that require programming support.
- Travel to client sites and other IVCi offices required
- Collaboration with engineering team for the development, design and implementation of new current control technologies
- Field engineering of installed systems to meet client/consultant design specifications
- Post-Sales support as required of customer’s projects and implementations
- AMX and Creston Control System programming
- Client needs analysis and development, as well as executive training
- Technical advisor to Project Manager for scheduling, acquisition and deployment of field resources
- Other A/V engineering and support duties as required from time to time by the management of IVCi • Other duties as required
- Crestron Certified Programmer
- Crestron DMC-E
- AMX Certified Programmer
- CTS Certification
- Valid driver’s license
Click here to apply.
No phone calls, please.