- Responsible for providing 1st line support and management of IVCi MCS customers' scheduled video conferences. Both day and night shifts.
- Provide support and monitoring of all scheduled calls for MCS managed customers. (This support includes but is not limited to standard Intellinet support, Concierge/white glove, and Green Man services).
- Monitoring scheduling system for any changes to customer conferences and ensuring customer conference specifics are set up prior to conference launch.
- Ensure all video conferences are connected on time and reconnected within the appropriate amount of time as outlined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Troubleshoot ongoing conference issues escalated to MCS from customers through email, phone, or instant message. Follow established troubleshooting guidelines with customer and escalate to IVCi support teams if necessary.
- Log into video systems to diagnosis potential/ongoing issues. Check packet loss on customer video systems and IVCi video infrastructure.
- Provide detailed reporting of conference issues, trends and usage on a weekly and monthly basis. Log conference issues in conference reporting applications.
- Correlate incidents (network or system) to schedules and ensure customers are aware of potential services impacting scheduled conferences.
- Understand and provide support for IVCi partner applications.
- Perform site certification for 3rd party locations on behalf of an MCS managed customer
- Handle special projects as assigned by management team.
- Strong and proven background providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Quick learner.
- Competitive personality, flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to self-prioritize daily tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative are preferred as often work is done independently. Composure under pressure is necessary.
- Flexibility to work any MCS shifts (24 hours/6 Days a week).
- Ability to cover customer weekend VCs.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to manage many tasks at once.
- Must possess troubleshooting skills for diagnosing/resolving video conference issues.
Preferred Experience with the following:
- Cisco Tandberg Management Suite
- Video MCU's
- Tandberg and Polycom video conference systems