Careers at IVCi
Cisco Telepresence Solutions Engineer
Main Job Functions
- Responsible for Designing, implementing, administering, configuring, and troubleshooting legacy and enterprise class Cisco Telepresence and Tandberg Legacy video systems.
- Unassisted configuration of CTS endpoints and management systems.
- VCS Control and Expressway experience
- Ability to advise on software upgrades, other Products in the Cisco/Tandberg Portfolio
- Ability to accept a transition (3-4 months) of Technical Project Oversight
- Hold weekly calls
- Update installation status
- Send a bulleted report of tasks outstanding, completed and suggest
- Tandberg Design and Installation Experience
- Role will have customer facing requirements where expertise is beneficial to the design of a proposed solution, implementation of projects or oversight of design team.
- BS degree in Business Computer Sciences or related fields, Advanced Studies a plus.
- Must possess Cisco CCNP Voice or higher certification.
- Cisco Telepresence Design and Installation Expertise.
- Ability to take an existing TP system, evaluate it, and give advice on maintaining and approving.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support voice and video call setup and tear down - Cisco TelePresence endpoints and infrastructure as well as voice gateways, routers and switches.
- Must Report to New York City.
Click here to apply >
No phone calls, please.