As a highly experienced and successful sales professional, you will utilize your client relationship building skills to cover the Chicago/Midwest region. Utilizing your extreme motivation to achieve your goals and proven track record of established sales success with customers in your respective region, you will implement a consultative sales approach to present our products and services. This requires that the candidate we select will have 10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 5+ years in video conferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred.
We will rely on you to perform the following job-related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of IVCi products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate and profitable to IVCi.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Maintain active and ongoing prospecting in the territory including designing and implementing focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand IVCi's customer base in the designated territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and comfortable with online forecasting tools.
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services C-level executives.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, plus commissions and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
A world leader in the design, installation, and support of easy to use and reliable collaboration solutions for business, education, health care, and government,
IVCi helps our clients’ enhance communication, improve productivity, and increase efficiency with the following offerings:
- HD video conferencing equipment and services
- Telepresence systems and VNOC services
- Audio visual design and integration
- Managed conferencing services
- Audio conferencing services
- Web conferencing services
- IP network services
- Streaming video services
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.