Careers at IVCi
Videoconference Support Engineer (New York, NY)
||New York NY
The onsite Videoconference Support Engineer manages, maintains and is responsible for all service and repairs of customers’ audio video equipment and fully integrated conference rooms. Onsite VCSE interfaces directly with the customer on a daily basis and his/her responsibilities could vary from preparing event meeting rooms to maintaining daily functionality of all AV and integrated conference rooms. The position will collaborate with our client’s management team and other company employees; this is a key role in maintaining a good partner relationship and being sensitive to our client’s needs and schedules. This position reports directly to the onsite Videoconference Manager.
Field Technician & Bridge Operator:
- Deliver in-room and remote customer support services.
- Provide local and remote endpoint audio checks, camera adjustments, content testing.
- B2B management.
- Content server capture, edit & distribution.
- Distribution of technical updates with teammates in a timely fashion.
- Provide proactive maintenance on all audio video communication tools.
- Technical incident management includes troubleshoot, log and follow through until resolution.
- Install a variety of hardware: mixers, microphones, displays, cameras, and codecs.
- Codec registration and configuration management.
- Daily technical room sweeps and cable management.
- Daily log of VC and AV activities.
Local & Remote Event Production Support:
- Attend Pre-cons, sourcing AV needs and providing recommendations.
- Set up, test and strike a variety of event technologies, microphones, displays, web meetings and production rooms.
- Support and manage technical rehearsals.
- Provide in-room and remote video production support.
- MCU management.
- Maintain consistent technical communications with local and remote teams.
- Content capture, edit and distribution.
- Attend Post-cons, discussing positive and negatives and possible improvements.
- Event technology incident management.
- Maintain a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Work independently and with a team.
- Maintain consistent communication with technical and conferencing service teams.
- Opening and closing duties & schedule forecasting.
- Provide proactive and real time support in all areas of VC & AV operations.
- Knowledge of trouble shooting procedures and escalation processes.
- Provide level 1 & 2 trouble shooting support.
- Trouble ticket and RMA management.
- Provide user acceptance testing.
- Submit and manage Service Now requests.
- Control Room management; insure all VC management tools are fully operational.
- Suggest improvements that may streamline day- to-day operations.
- Stay current with job related technologies.
- Tobacco free work environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Click here to apply >
No phone calls, please.