- Provide support and monitoring of all scheduled calls for Managed Customers (this support includes, but is not limited to, standard support, scheduling alternative video conferencing solutions (public rooms and mobile users), and Concierge/white glove and Green Man services)
- Monitor scheduling system for any changes to customer conferences and ensure customer conference specifics are set up prior to conference launch
- Ensure all video conferences are connected on time and reconnected within the appropriate amount of time as outlined in the Service Level Agreement
- Troubleshoot ongoing conference issues escalated from customers through e-mail, phone or instant message; follow established troubleshooting guidelines with customer and escalate to IVCi support teams if necessary
- Log into video systems to diagnosis potential/ongoing issues; check packet loss on customer video systems and IVCi video infrastructure
- Provide detailed reporting of conference issues, trends and usage on a weekly and monthly basis; log conference issues in conference reporting applications
- Correlate incidents (network or system) to schedules and ensure customers are aware of potential services impacting scheduled conferences
- Understand and provide support for IVCi partner applications
- Perform site certification for third-party locations on behalf of an IVCi Managed Customer
- Handle special projects as assigned by management team
- Strong and proven background providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to manage many tasks at once.
- Ability to self-prioritize daily tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative are preferred, as often work is done independently; composure under pressure is necessary.
- Competitive personality, flexibility and adaptability.
- Flexibility to work any shift (24 hours/7 days a week).
- Ability to cover customer weekend and holiday video conferences.
- Must possess basic troubleshooting skills for diagnosing/resolving video conference issues.
Experience with the following applications/equipment:
- Tandberg Management Suite
- Tandberg/Cisco Bridges
- Polycom Bridges
- Tandberg and Polycom video conference systems
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
A world leader in the design, installation, and support of easy to use and reliable collaboration solutions for business, education, health care, and government, IVCi helps our clients’ enhance communication, improve productivity, and increase efficiency with the following offerings:
- HD video conferencing equipment and services
- Telepresence systems and VNOC services
- Audio visual design and integration
- Managed conferencing services
- Audio conferencing services
- Web conferencing services
- IP network services
- Streaming video services
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.