AV Project Manager
Onsite Video Support Engineer
Senior Telepresence Engineer
Sales / Field Engineer
AV Field Technician
Careers at IVCi
Senior Telepresence Engineer
||Network Operations Center
As a primary technical contact you will be responsible for providing technical - proactive and/or reactive support to IVCi internal and external customers in a managed services environment.
Products that the IVCi Network Operations Center focus on and need to be proficient in, are:
- Interoperablity Gateways
- Switching and Routing
- Call Manager
- Mobile / Cloud Solutions
- Video Conferencing and Telepresence Hardware
- Troubleshoot and resolve highly complex customer network, video, audio and collaboration related problems.
- Accuratly log and document all activtes, this includes keeping trouble tickets accurate with current status.
- Modify Network Switches and Routers.
- Loading Configurations / work with Packet Loss.
- Coordinate with telco's / 3rd party vendors.
- Proactive monitoring in a NOC production environment.
- Support VOIP, traditional Video Conferencing, Telepresense and mobile video applications and technologies.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Required to maintain documentation that assists the technical support group. This will include maintenance of troubleshooting guids as well as general documentation.
- Test and approve new versions of firmware for deployment. This includes firmware releases released by manufacturers.
- Maintain an accurate customer asset database .
- Flexibility: Teamwork and cooperation are required, must be willing to openly accept new tasks, some occasional off hours work may be required as needed, occasional travel outside the NY Metro area is possible. Other duties as required from time to time by the management of IVCi to include (but not be limited to) occasionally back-filling roles due to over booking, vacation or back log on projects with occasional work off hours.
- Customer/ IVCi Training and Support
- Strong working knowledge around Collaboration technologies – Plan, Build, Run and Support.
- Strong technical knowledge around Cisco Collaboration, Telepresence, Video and iteroperablitity products is required.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience with Collaboration technologies is preferred.
- Analytical skills to perform troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Strong Customer Relationship and Account management skills along with good written/verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Solar Winds, Orion and other network monitoring tools and software .
- Knowledge around Datacenter Center Virtualization, Operations & Business Support Systems is a plus.
- Certifications such as CCNP Voice, VCP, MCSE, CVE preferable - Voice CCIE is a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
Click here to apply >
No phone calls, please.