Onsite Conference Producer
Sales / Field Engineer
AV Field Technician - Hauppauge, NY
AV Drafting Engineer
Video Conference Producer
Client Services Administrator
Technical Support Representative
Client Account Manager
Cisco Business Development Manager
Careers at IVCi
Onsite Conference Producer - New York, NY
||New York, NY
We are currently seeking an Onsite Conference Producer to join our team. This person will be responsible for supporting videoconference and other A/V related needs in rooms at customer premise, including some that have integrated A/V systems. Subsequent tasks include various support functions for the client’s contract on a national level.
Main Job Functions:
- Isolate the client’s associates from the mechanics of the videoconference, allowing them to remain focused on the conference content and not technology, while building the confidence of the associates in the service and our company
- Support local codec connections, camera shots, computer broadcasts (e.g. PowerPoint), DVD/VCR broadcasts, audio conference connections and DVR recording for meetings
- Maintain equipment and keep management aware of equipment issues
- Support the operations by supporting bridge calls and phones
Secondary Job Functions
- Main contact for communicating and testing with external companies for third party videoconference sites
- Main contact for client RMA’s
- Assisting local technicians with installing & testing new/replacement equipment
- Daily tracking of client's videoconference hours
- Coordinating reservations with client scheduling manager as part of the account team
- Special projects as assigned by management
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
Click here to send your resume >
No phone calls, please.