Polycom SoundStation® IP 7000
Astounding voice quality and clarity from the world's most advanced IP conference phone.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In the future, you will be able to connect the Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom's award-winning SoundPoint IP products - the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Plus, the Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Highlights
- Polycom HD Voice technology for outstanding clarity
- Large, high-resolution LCD display for advanced applications
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Integration with Polycom HDX Video Conferencing Systems
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Benefits
Polycom HD Voice - unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology - Delivering the best conference phone experience with no compromises
Flexible configuration options - Multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and future integration with Polycom HDX to meet the needs of many different types off rooms
Strong, robust SIP software - leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handling, security, and provisioning features
Robust interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser - Enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Additional Features
- Equipped with built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available.
- 20-foot microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the conference room.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
- Built-in 2.5mm applications port allows you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available, or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom audio conferencing projects across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for our audio conferencing sales, installation, service, management and support.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Data Sheet
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 FAQ
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 - Polycomn HDX Integration Overview
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 - Polycomn HDX Integration FAQ
Polycom Conference Phone Overview