ClearOne Audio Conferencing
ClearOne Converge 560 and 590
ClearOne RAV 900
ClearOne RAV 600
ClearOne RAV Wired Controller
ClearOne MAXAttach IP
ClearOne MAXAttach Wireless
ClearOne Max EX
ClearOne Max IP
ClearOne Max Wireless
The ClearOne MAXAttach is ideal for users who need ultimate flexibility to customize their conference meeting experience.
ClearOne, the company that first brought you wireless tabletop conferencing, now brings you another "first" in innovation. Only the ClearOne MAXAttach conferencing system provides unprecedented expansion capabilities to ensure complete microphone and loudspeaker coverage.
No matter where participants are seated, conversations are natural and effortless. The two phone units included in the MAXAttach conferencing system enable even distribution of microphones and loudspeakers as well as centralized access to dialing, mute and volume controls.
The MAXAttach features advanced audio technology typically found only in high-end installed audio systems, including Gentner. Distributed Echo Cancellation, noise cancellation and advanced microphone activation processes.
Unlike competitive products, the MAXAttach conferencing system can fully expand to include up to four conferencing phones, giving you unprecedented audio
coverage. Whether you conduct your meetings from a training room (4 phones), a large boardroom (3 phones) or a conference room (2 phones), you can easily .
create the optimal conferencing system with MAXAttach.
- Easy set up and operation - just plug the base station into a power outlet and analog telephone jack
- Automatic Level Control - automatically adjusts microphone volume levels based on how loudly participants in the local room are talking to improve voice quality for far-end participants
- Automatic Gain Control - automatically adjusts loudspeaker volume based on the incoming audio signal from the far end to provide clear, intelligible audio in the local room
ClearOne MaxAttach Suggested Usage
Truly a "one size fits all" conferencing solution. It comes with two phones, for greater coverage in larger conference rooms, and can also be expanded up to four linked phones using the MAX EX Expansion Kit. Additionally, the two phones can be used in separate rooms with the purchase of an extra power supply base unit.
- Medium to large conference rooms
- Training rooms
- Unique room configurations, such as U-shaped table layout
- Phones can be used in separate rooms with extra base unit
MAX EX Expansion Kit
- Larger conference rooms
- Expand capabilities of MAX EX and MAXAttach
- Connect up to 4 total phones
MAXAttach is ideal for any size conference room and provides complete microphone and loudspeaker coverage and easy access to controls.
The clear, full sound of the MAXAttach facilitates more natural interaction between participants.
Press a button and access a conferencing-services operator who can connect an unlimited number of participants.
Easy to Use
Intuitive, user-friendly controls are simple to operate.
ClearOne MAXAttach features
- Gentner Distributed Echo Cancellation: Improves audio quality by eliminating echo
- Noise cancellation: Removes background noises from fans or HVAC systems making speech audio easier to understand
- Full-duplex sound: Allows participants on both ends of the call to engage in highly interactive, productive conversations
- First-mic priority: Eliminates hollow “tunnel” sound by activating only the microphone closest to the person speaking
- Three microphones: Provide 360º audio pickup to ensure participants are heard clearly at the far-end of the call
- Speed dial: Stores 10 frequently dialed numbers to improve dialing efficiency
- Recording output on base unit: Connects to a recording device to capture both sides of the conversation
Connect up to four MAXAttach phones to provide complete coverage
The MAXAttach expands by connecting additional phones, not just expansion microphones. This creates a better distribution of loudspeakers
and microphones so all participants can hear and be heard clearly. It also provides easy access to user controls such as volume and mute.
All connected phones share control. Volume and mute changes on one phone will affect all phones.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support
ClearOne audio conferencing projects across the country and around the
world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for our
audio conferencing sales, installation, service, management and
Click here for the ClearOne MAXAttach Product Brief.
Click here for the ClearOne MAXAttach Pocket Guide.
Click here for the ClearOne MAXAttach Getting Started Guide.