ClearOne Max Wireless
Engineered for Flexibility and Performance
Interact naturally—without wires in your way on the table and the floor.
Max Wireless brings you ClearOne’s industry-leading professional audio
technology and advanced processing for crisp, clean sound in an easy-to-use
conferencing phone. Simply plug in the base unit and start talking. With the
modern ClearOne Max Wireless you can experience high quality, secure wireless
conference calls in your executive office or small conference room.
The ClearOne Max Wireless eliminates restrictions imposed by wires.
Simply plug in the base unit and use the phone in any room
within signal range. The wireless design creates a clean look,
without all the wires and cords that can be tripped on or run
over with chairs.
The ClearOne Max Wireless features Gentner Distributed Echo
Cancellation, noise cancellation, advanced audio
processing and full-duplex performance, so you can count on
clear, highly intelligible audio for effective, interactive
Max Wireless models use either the 2.4 GHz WDCT
(Worldwide Digital Communications Technology) or the 1.8
GHz DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
standard, depending on the wireless requirements where the
phone will be used. Both wireless standards are stable,
extremely reliable and have a reputation for maintaining
excellent sound quality.
The ClearOne Max Wireless can turn any room into a conference room and
provides a clean look with no wires on the table or floor.
The clear, full sound of the ClearOne Max Wireless facilitates more natural
interaction among participants.
With the press of a button, access a conferencing services
operator who can connect an unlimited number of
Easy to Use
The intuitive, user-friendly controls are simple to operate.
Advanced Product Features
- Digital spread spectrum provides completely secure conferencing
- 150-foot wireless signal range allows use in multiple rooms without moving the base unit
- Up to 8 hours of talk-time lets you conduct lengthy conferences without recharging
- Dual-function power supply/charger enables you to continue your conference while charging
- 4-hour charging time quickly prepares phone for its next conference
- Automatic power-save mode conserves battery life
- 360º microphone coverage ensures all participants are being heard
- Speed dial stores 10 frequently dialed numbers
- Audible warnings sound when the phone is out of range or needs recharging
- Phone paging lets you locate the phone when it has been moved away from the base unit
- Recording output on base unit connects to a recording device and captures both sides of the conversation
- Mute button easily mutes the phone for private discussions
The ClearOne Max Wireless provides a clean look with no wires on the table or floor
Perfectly suited for budget-minded customers who demand quality, the ClearOne Max Wireless is a great option
for small meeting spaces, executive offices or clustered rooms that can now share a phone. The Max Wireless accommodates
up to eight participants.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support
ClearOne audio conferencing projects across the country and around the
world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for our
audio conferencing sales, installation, service, management and
ClearOne Max Wireless Data Sheet
ClearOne MAXAttach Wireless Installation & Operation Manual
ClearOne MAXAttach Wireless Pocket Guide
ClearOne MAXAttach Wireless FAQ