Simple, secure convenient voice + content
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please call 1-800-224-7083 for additional information.
The Polycom QSX allows users to instantly share a live view of a computer screen with remote locations, simply by dialing a Polycom conference phone. It's an easy and secure screen sharing solution that anyone can use. There's no need to learn new applications, upload documents, pay monthly service fees or handle pre-schedule challenges.
The Polycom QSX is ideal for everyday group meetings. It's Voice+Content without any of the usual hassles!
Polycom QSX content sharing works with all wired, analog Polycom conference phones, from the original SoundStation to the wideband SoundStation VTX 1000. Users can share any type of visual content from any application using familiar conference room equipment, so collaboration is convenient and simple. QSX works with any conference call setup, including calls using a conference bridge or a PBX.
The Polycom QSX is available in the following configurations:
QSX 300 systems for SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phones
- QSX 300 Single Unit
- QSX 300 + SoundStation VTX 1000 Bundle
- QSX 300 Twin Pack
QSX 400 systems for all other analog wired Polycom conference phones
- QSX 400 Single Unit
- QSX 400 + SoundStation2 EX Bundle
- QSX 400 Twin Pack
Polycom QSX Features and Benefits
Polycom QSX: Voice+Content at the push of a button
- Share any type of visual content from your computer
- Compatible with all Polycom wired, analog conference phones
Polycom QSX: Start your meeting on time every time
- Instant content sharing without wasting time on downloading applications, uploading documents, advance scheduling and user training. Anyone can use it!
Polycom QSX: Content security
- Keep complete control over your documents
- Ensure content is protected
- AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) media encryption on QSX to QSX calls
- Secure login and encrypted password exchange for Web browser access
Polycom QSX: Multi-point capability
- Each QSX session can support up to 15 sites—five QSX sites and ten sites via a standard Web browser
- Only one QSX is needed to share content with remote participants who have access to a Web browser. Network Address Translation (NAT) configuration option for Web viewers is available
- Easy access to on-screen meeting information for Web viewer access
Polycom QSX: Cost effective
- Avoid on-going monthly service charges
- Polycom QSX provides unlimited content sharing with a quick ROI in just a few months
Polycom QSX: Fast setup, flexible management
- Typical one-time set up takes less than 30 minutes
- Plug-and-play installation with existing conference phones and VGA projectors
- Standard network IP protocols and interfaces—can be configured with internal and/or external IP address
- Multiple privacy and access options
- Use the simple admin Web page or serial port; compatible with Polycom Global Management System and Polycom PathNavigator
An ideal choice for The Polycom Office. With integrated video, voice, data, and Web
capabilities, The Polycom Office is the only solution that offers you an easy way to connect,
conference, and collaborate any way you want. The Polycom Office is our commitment to
making distance communications as natural and interactive as being there. Work faster,
smarter, and better with the Polycom QSX and The Polycom Office.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support
Polycom audio conferencing projects across the country and around the
world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for our
audio conferencing sales, installation, service, management and
Click here for the Polycom QSX Data Sheet.
Click here for the Polycom QSX Features and Benefits Brochure.
Click here for the Polycom QSX FAQ.
Click here for the Polycom QSX Quick Start Guide..
Click here for the Polycom QSX Quick Tips Brochure.
Click here for the Polycom QSX Administrator's Guide.