Audio Conferencing Solutions:
Sonexis Conference Manager
IVCi is a premier partner with Sonexis to provide an award-winning line of audio conferencing solutions. With the Sonexis ConferenceManager solution, IVCi delivers a secure audio conferencing system that helps organizations improve business processes and communications while significantly reducing conferencing costs. Compared to conferencing bridges from other providers, organizations using ConferenceManager benefit from significantly lower conferencing costs, enhanced security for sensitive corporate information, easy to use collaboration features, more value from PSTN and VOIP network investments, and more effective communication among employees, customers and partners.
The ConferenceManager audio conferencing product delivers a feature-rich solution which is easy to use, can be installed securely in your premises, and offers a rapid return on investment. Audio conferencing features include:
- Integration with existing voice and data network infrastructure, including PSTN and broad VoIP support, including H.323, TAPI/WAV and SIP. Easily connects to your current and future voice network
- Easy to use conference controls, requiring minimal user training
- Multi-level security features to control access to conferences
- Automated scheduling and notification, including integration with Microsoft Outlook, SMS email and Blackberry devices
- Support for scheduled conferences with port reservations or ad-hoc conferences, enhancing flexibility
- Rapid installation process and low administration requirements
- Full call detail records reporting for allocation to multiple cost centers
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Sonexis audio conferencing projects across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for our audio conferencing sales, installation, service, management and support.
Sonexis Conference Manager Brochure.
For additional information regarding Audio Conferencing products and services, or to speak to a representative, please contact IVCi at 800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.
Click here for "Audio Conferencing: Managed Hosted"