Onsite Conference Producer
Sales / Field Engineer
AV Field Technician - Hauppauge, NY
AV Drafting Engineer
Video Conference Producer
Client Services Administrator
Technical Support Representative
Client Account Manager
Cisco Business Development Manager
Careers at IVCi
AV Drafting Engineer - Hauppauge, NY
The AV Drafting Engineer is primarily responsible for generating AV system drawings based on the scope of work, equipment list and current site conditions.
- Generates full drawing packages inclusive of Electrical, Facility, Elevations, Details, and AV Flows.
- Builds and updates CAD blocks.
- Creates and maintains CAD Drafting standards.
- Works with Design Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers on various project related issues to ensure accuracy.
- Identifies project risks and potential solutions.
- Attend project meetings as needed.
- Microsoft Office.
- Must have extensive AutoCAD training and knowledge.
- Must be able to understand internally developed management software (IVCi Project).
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
Click here to send your resume >
No phone calls, please.