Cisco TelePresence Systems
Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3210
Cisco TelePresence System 3200
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3010
Cisco TelePresence System 3000
Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series
Cisco TelePresence System 1100
Cisco TelePresence System 1000
Cisco TelePresence System 500
Cisco Telepresence MX200
Cisco Telepresence MX300
Cisco TelePresence MX300 G2
Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
Cisco TelePresence System EX60
Cisco TelePresence VX Tactical
Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence
Cisco Telepresence MX200
The Cisco TelePresence® MX200 makes telepresence more accessible to teams everywhere with ready-to-use simplicity and high quality at value pricing. This highly integrated 42-inch express version of Cisco’s multipurpose telepresence systems is as easy to install as a television and priced for large-scale deployment, so you can quickly and easily transform any meeting space into a telepresence-enabled team room. Whether you are just getting started with video communications or are planning to video-enable your entire organization, the Cisco TelePresence MX200 can meet your needs, delivering 1080p high-definition (HD) performance in a simple, intuitive design.
Installed in approximately 15 minutes, the Cisco TelePresence MX200 reinvents the team meeting room experience. The system offers the high-quality, easy-to-use telepresence experience that you have come to expect from Cisco, combined with simple installation, global service, and a price performance that makes broad deployment easier and more affordable than ever.
The Cisco TelePresence portfolio creates an immersive, face-to-face experience over the network - bridging time and space to enable team collaboration like never before. Through a powerful combination of technologies and design innovations, the Cisco TelePresence experience allows you and remote participants to feel like you are all in the same room. The Cisco TelePresence portfolio also offers significant opportunity for productivity gains and process improvements that can transform your business. Many organizations are already using it to control costs, make decisions faster, improve customer intimacy, scale scarce resources, and speed products to market.
Cisco Telepresence MX200 Key Features
- The system is easy to install — one piece plus install configuration [floor stand, table stand, wall mount (VESA mount)] — as easy as a TV.
- It is self-configuring; with CiscoR Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), or Cisco Callway provisioning, all you need to configure your system is to authenticate your endpoint to the network.
- Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD USB Camera with pan, tilt, and 4x optical zoom helps ensure optimal framing and video clarity.
- Dedicated camera presets provide flexibility and easy viewing for any meeting scenario.
Cisco Telepresence MX200 with floor stand
- An 8-inch Cisco TelePresence Touch interface offers simple control.
- Simple “one-button-to-push” calling integrates with common calendaring programs.
- Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to any team meeting room or corner office.
- The high-quality 42-inch display with clear 1920 x 1080 resolution enables crisp, clear images.
- Collaboration is natural with wide-extended-graphics-array (WXGA) and 720p30 content sharing and transparent one-touch sharing of HD content.
- The system supports H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point.
- Two front speakers provide superior, optimized audio.
- The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system — from PC video, immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
- The scalable and transparent multipoint capabilities of Cisco TelePresence Multiway™ technology provide you capabilities for large conferences, efficient bandwidth usage, transparent escalation from point-to-point to multipoint (ad-hoc) calls, and a virtual meeting space for scheduled or ad-hoc multipoint conferences.
- You can connect and share your PC content at high resolution and frame rate with a touch of your finger.
- You can search for your contacts in directories; create and store your own favorites; manually dial out to other Cisco Unified Communications devices; and connect through the network or through firewalls to any device (video or voice) or protocol.
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Systems Portfolio
Cisco TelePresence Overview
Cisco Telepresence MX200 At-A-Glance
Cisco Telepresence MX200 Data Sheet
Cisco TelePresence Quick Reference Guide
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Cisco Telepresence MX200, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.