Cisco TelePresence Systems
Cisco TelePresence TX9000 Series
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3210
Cisco TelePresence System 3200
Videoconferencing Cisco TelePresence System 3010
Cisco TelePresence System 3000
Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series
Cisco TelePresence System 1100
Cisco TelePresence System 1000
Cisco TelePresence System 500
Cisco Telepresence MX200
Cisco Telepresence MX300
Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
Cisco TelePresence System EX60
Cisco TelePresence VX Tactical
Cisco Jabber Video for Telepresence
Cisco TelePresence System EX60
The Cisco TelePresence™ System EX Series transforms the workplace by combining work, communications, and collaboration - all on the desktop with just the touch of a finger. Colleagues can instantly work together whether they are separated by a hallway, a street, or several time zones. As part of the EX Series, the Cisco TelePresence System EX90 (EX90) and Cisco TelePresence System EX60 (EX60) support vivid, lifelike 1080p30 video, natural collaboration, and the simplicity of a touch screen interface for a complete solution that helps ensure conversations are more productive.
The Cisco TelePresence System EX Series is an all-in-one tool that streamlines the desktop so you can fluidly move from individual work on your laptop to a quick video call with a colleague, to problem-solving over shared spreadsheets. The EX90 is designed for the team leader or manager for immediate presence with customers, partners, and employees. With the EX60, you can share the power of telepresence throughout the organization, designed especially for the knowledge worker or individual contributor.
The Cisco TelePresence System EX60 is part of the broad portfolio of Cisco TelePresence systems offering immersive, multipurpose, and personal endpoints to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. Cisco TelePresence technology powers the new way of working where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
The Cisco EX Series revolutionizes personal telepresence...the first with absolute quality 1080p30 video, the easy-to-use touchscreen interface and unmatched collaboration. See every corner of your business, from your desk. The sleek, modern style complements any office. Streamline your desk and your communication with one PC screen, video and phone design.
By extending telepresence to the desktop, everyone is within reach instantly...no reservations necessary. Some of the distinguishing features of the EX Series are:
- Absolute quality with no compromises:
amazing face-to-face from your desk with vivid, lifelike 1080p30 resolution on either a 24 inch or a 21.5 inch optimal high-definition screen
- Touchscreen interface:
the 8” interface is simple to use - just a glide of the finger to make and manage calls, similar to the T3 and T1.
- Natural collaboration:
collaborate as if you're in the same room... moving seamlessly between sharing a presentation, CAD Drawing, prototype or even a sketch. Flip the camera and it becomes an instant HD document camera. Even add a second screen that can be dedicated to content.
Cisco TelePresence System EX60 Features and Benefits
- Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
- A high-quality PC screen with clear high definition resolution enables a transparent, one-tool device to work, meet, and collaborate.
- The 8-inch Cisco TelePresence touch screen interface allows for simple control.
- Collaboration is natural with high definition content sharing, transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition (HD) content, and a built-in document camera feature.
- A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
- H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
- Dual front speakers provide for superior audio, even including an integrated subwoofer on the EX90
- A wideband handset is included; you also can add a headset input for privacy.
- The EX60 is wall-mountable with select VESA brackets.
- The EX90 supports embedded MultiSite which brings together up to four locations into one call. Dual display capability (HDMI out) is also available on the EX90 to enable a second display that can be dedicated to content.
- The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from PC video to immersive telepresence, to a meeting room around the globe.
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization. As with all of the telepresence and video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Cisco TelePresence line.
For optimal results, Cisco TelePresence systems must be planned, designed, and installed by an experienced integrator. IVCi is a certified Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) and Advanced Unified Communications Specialist. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence Systems Portfolio
Cisco TelePresence Overview
Cisco TelePresence Quick Reference Guide
Cisco TelePresence System EX60 Data Sheet
Cisco TelePresence Systems
Cisco TelePresence: Accelerating the Pace of Business
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Cisco TelePresence System EX60, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.