UC Group Systems
State and Local Government
Secure Video Conferencing (VTC) and Telepresence Solutions for the Federal Government
Government agencies are recognizing the power of video conferencing (VTC) and telepresence solutions to facilitate communication that must occur face-to-face. By allowing disparate personnel to collaborate as if in the same room, VTC enhances productivity by ensuring the continuity of operations in emergencies, speeding information sharing, expediting decision making, and making training more efficient.
Established in 1995, IVCi is a leading integrator of VTC and telepresence systems, audio visual equipment, and managed conferencing services for the Federal government. We work with government agencies to plan, design, implement, and support secure and reliable solutions that are tailored to meet specific agency needs.
All of IVCi's video and audio visual solutions are based on open standards that accommodate multi-vendor interoperability and leverage existing network infrastructure. We work with our government clients to help them maximize the return on their investment, while minimizing the total cost of ownership.
IVCi's integrated VTC solutions are designed to help government agencies:
- Support the continuity of information - Our VTC systems enable a mobile workforce to engage in face-to-face communication, while ensuring that information travels quickly and effectively, even during emergencies. In addition, IVCi's network management software allows for remote diagnostics and trouble shooting of the video infrastructure so that VTC systems and infrastructure components can be managed by the IT department - wherever it may be headquartered.
- Increase collaboration with other agencies - Fast and effective communication, regardless of physical location, means that agencies can collaborate regardless of where they are located. Visual communications greatly enhances intelligence gathering, collaborative analysis and information dissemination by reducing delay and miscommunication of sensitive information. IVCi's solutions facilitate operatives' ability to connect visually - reliably, and on-demand.
- Train more efficiently - IVCi's standards-based VTC solutions enable Federal employees across the nation to share new ideas and participate in essential training sessions regardless of location, network infrastructure, or current system set-up. Distance learning services are also offered through IVCi; we provide professional educators and subject matter experts who address pending needs and future requirements.
- Ensure a rapid response - Military field personnel require access to the most up- to-date intelligence available in battlefield situations. IVCi's rugged, deployable video systems are secure and reliable, and allow real-time communication for fast decision making. We deliver the ability to provide critical situational analysis and immediate on-scene response.
Video Conferencing, Telepresence and Audio Visual Certifications and Achievements
IVCi is proud to be part of a select group of companies certified as Platinum-level resellers and Certified Service Providers by Polycom and TANDBERG. We have achieved the Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialization, and are a Cisco Authorized TelePresence Provider (ATP). Our recent awards and recognition include TANDBERG's Video Conferencing Provider of the Year, TANDBERG's AV and Service Provider of the Year, NSCA Excellence in Business Award, top ten rankings on Systems Contractor News magazine's top 50 integrators list, and being named to the VAR Business 500 for two consecutive years.
IVCi's Integrated VTC Solutions Designed for the Federal Government
IVCi is experienced in combining, interfacing, and integrating collaborative technologies in the heterogeneous environments that are typical of government agencies. Our highly skilled and experienced professionals utilize state-of-the-art management tools and controls to deliver:
Open architecture and standards-based solutions - All of IVCi's video and audio visual solutions are based on open standards that accommodate multi-vendor interoperability and leverage existing network infrastructure. Agencies benefit from efficient integration of video, voice and web capabilities.
Comprehensive security and encryption - IVCi's VTC systems include those that are NIST FIPS-validated utilizing AES and DES encryption. For TS and above, Type 1 encryption can be easily integrated into the system's environment to meet the secure requirements of a government agency. Our offerings include a complete fail-safe video conferencing solution that incorporates a TEMPEST-tested and certified secure/non-secure switch.
Highly compatible with all networks - IVCi's solutions are compatible with any type of network, including IP, ISDN, hybrid IP/ISDN, satellite, and wireless Ethernet. We can assist your agency with the transition to an IP-centric network, and we offer application consulting and network design.
IVCi's Services Help Ensure Successful VTC Calls Every Time
To be effective, VTC and telepresence solutions must work seamlessly. IVCi is one of only a handful of integrators with the ability to deploy Cisco, Polycom, and TANDBERG systems in an optimal manner. This means we have the proper training, experience, and resources to help government agencies of all sizes prepare, plan, and design their VTC environments to ensure a successful implementation.
Our services include:
- IntelliNet Managed Conference Services (MCS)
IVCi has developed a comprehensive suite of services that provides our customers with options to outsource all or part of their collaboration support requirements. This comprehensive suite of services, called IntelliNet MCS, includes installation, maintenance and support, project management, collaboration and network consulting services, an IP conferencing overlay network, call scheduling and launching, network management and monitoring, conference system hosting, and outsourced staffing services.
- Federal IntelliNet MCS customers experience improved conference reliability, reduced costs, a single point of accountability, and the unparalleled ability to scale solutions to meet the needs of each agency's growing community of end users.
- AV integration
IVCi provides full-service, design-build AV integration. Our audio visual integrated rooms offer an intuitive user interface that maximizes ease of use for the most non-technical of participants. Our in-house staff consists of highly-trained and certified technicians and installers, CAD drawers, Crestron and AMX programmers, project managers, and quality assurance experts. We offer top-of-the-line, innovative conference room designs, many of which are created specifically for effective VTC meetings.
Our AV integration services include:
- Simple user interfaces for one-touch system control
- Client dedicated project management teams
- State-of-the-art testing and fabrication
- Remote diagnosis and reporting
- Core Services - IP network consulting, product maintenance and support ensure optimal system performance.
- Global Procurement- All purchasing of equipment is performed only by IVCi.
- Design and Installation Services - World-class professionals perform planning, design, implementation, optimization, and training services to ensure on-time and fully functional deployments.
- Financing programs - IVCi's Federal customers have access to financing programs offered by top financial institutions that provide flexible leasing solutions based on the operating budget criteria of the agency or Federal entity.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support telepresence, video conferencing, audio visual, and IP network projects for Federal departments and agencies across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for video conferencing, audio visual, and IP network sales, installation, service, management and support.
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Federal Video Conferencing (VTC), please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.