GlobalMed Telemedicine Software Services
GlobalMed EMD TRANSFER
GlobalMed CapSure 2.0
GlobalMed CONi Services
GlobalMed HIPAA Compliant
GlobalMed CONi™ Services
Medical Software | Diagnostic Imaging Software
GlobalMed's cloud-based CONi Services is making it easier, faster and more efficient to share patient studies with distant specialists for rapid decision-making on appropriate treatments. As a DICOM PACS, CONi enables studies from multiple modalities, such as CT, MRI, X-ray and ultrasound, to be accessed from anywhere in the world and stored. Sharing and viewing studies using the site is accomplished in just a few basic steps and even patients can have access to their studies to view at any time.
CONi™ Services Features
- Studies can be shared with a specialist at another facility within minutes, not hours, for determining if an emergency patient should be transferred or remain at the original location. Secondary over-triage can even be avoided.
- Secondary hospitals don’t have to wait for a transferred patient to arrive with a CD before determining a treatment plan. No CD is needed since the same studies can be viewed at the CONi Services site by both parties simultaneously.
- When viewing studies, the system also allows clinicians to create HPI, radiology, discharge or SOAP reports to save with a patient’s medical record.
- Patients need not undergo additional scans at secondary facilities that have viewed the studies on CONi Services, thereby reducing their lifetime exposure to radiation.
- Because CONi is DICOM-based, studies can easily be transferred to a receiving facility’s PACS.
- For simplicity, physicians can view studies from all of their patients using just one login.
GlobalMed How to Get Started in Telemedicine Brochure
GlobalMed Overview Brochure
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding GlobalMed CONi Services, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.