GlobalMed Telemedicine Scopes
GlobalMed CareTone Ultra Telephonic Stethoscope
GlobalMed StethOne Telephonic Stethoscope
GlobalMed Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200
GlobalMed OTOcam 300
GlobalMed USB Otoscope
GlobalMed Video Colposcope
GlobalMed Video Ophthalmoscope
Video Otoscopes | Mobile Medical Devices
The GlobalMed TotalENT™ is an illumination device with a fiber-optic light cable and camera for use with a number of different scopes, including but not limited to an otoscope, laryngoscope, and nasolaryngoscope. Utilizing crystal clear optics, this system provides a crisp image and easy integration into a telemedicine system.
Offering you clear, live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, our otoscopes are valuable tools for providers. The images they provide can help educate patients for increased compliance. The digital design simplifies the store-and-forward process for consultation while providing the ability to save the images to patient records. GlobalMed offers a choice of two otoscopes, depending on your needs and those of your patients.
- The TotalENT provides superior flexibility for the user with the ability to use a variety of scopes.
- When used in conjunction with CapSure® Software, a clinician can compare images over a period of time.
- Because it produces digital video, it can be used for live consultations with specialists worldwide.
- 24-watt Xenon light source.
- Standard five-foot fiber-optic cable.
- Optional ten-foot fiber-optic cable.
- Rapid white balance adjustment.
- S-Video or BNC output.
- Interchangeable scopes.
GlobalMed TotalENT™ Data Sheet
GlobalMed How to Get Started in Telemedicine Brochure
GlobalMed Overview Brochure
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding GlobalMed TotalENT, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.