UC Group Systems
State and Local Government
IntelliNet IP Network
The IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network
Get Connected. Stay Connected.
The IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network, winner of the 2002 Frost & Sullivan Best New Video Conferencing Service Award, is the industry's most robust and intelligent video-conferencing service and helps organizations get the most from their video conferencing investment.
IntelliNet is an easy-to-budget, turnkey solution for organizations who want to use video conferencing, without needing to understand the technology. Thanks to the IntelliNet service, video conferencing has finally become a mission critical business tool.
The IntelliNet IP video conferencing service is a turn-key offering that manages all of the components to make video conferencing successful:
- User - with a powerful web scheduling tool video conferencing is fully automated and made simple.
- Video systems - an advanced video management system watches your systems while you sleep.
- IP Network - fully redundant, high performance and secure with 24/7 monitoring to your premises.
The IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network Includes
- Unlimited video conferencing within the IntelliNet network
- Unlimited access to IntelliNet’s ISDN gateway service
- Unlimited access to IntelliNet’s multi-point bridging service
- Integrated Web-scheduling and automatic call launching
- A powerful management engine delivering real-time network and end-point confidence checking
- A switched ATM IP network providing superior reliability and performance in 45 countries
- Unlimited access to the IntelliNet vDesk technical support team
- Flexibility that allows customers to use their own video bridges and/or ISDN gateways
- Full project management to deliver a turnkey solution
Customers who want to get an even better return on their investment can also use the IntelliNet IP network for any of the following:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) between their locations for data
- Private and secure streaming and web conferencing traffic
- Access to the public Internet via business grade managed connections
- Secure hosting of servers, streaming, web conferencing or video bridges/gateways
Best of all, qualified organizations can now try IntelliNet RISK FREE!
Click here to learn more.
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support IntelliNet IP video conferencing network projects across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for video conferencing sales, installation, service, management and support.
Click here for an IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network overview.
For additional information regarding The IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network, or to speak to a representative, please contact IVCi at 800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.
Click here for "The IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network: Benefits"