Network Data Center
Network Operations Center
Network Class of Service
IntelliNet Solutions: Network: Data Center
IntelliNet, in conjunction with our global partner SAVVIS Communications, has three state-of-the-art Network Data Centers, including the main facility in St. Louis (US), with smaller redundant facilities in London (UK) and Singapore. These centers are staffed 24/7 by professionally trained personnel in buildings and are deemed earthquake proof and have full redundancy built-in. All of the IntelliNet servers, multi-point bridges and IP to ISDN Gateways are based inside these secure facilities with access restricted only to authorized IntelliNet personnel to ensure complete privacy.
A detailed overview of the construction, environmental and redundancy features of the main IntelliNet Network Data Center in St. Louis, MO is as follows:
- 109,000 Sq. Ft. Structure Comprised Primarily of Poured Concrete and Steel
- Datacenter Portion of the Facility is Segmented into Two Halves, a Side A & B
- Datacenter Core is Suspended Inside the Building and Surrounded by a 10” Gap
- Base-Isolated (Earthquake and Vibration Resistant)
- Seismic Zone 4 (San Francisco, Los Angeles)
- High Wind Event Resistant—Meets Dade County (Miami, FL) Wind Req.
- Master Label Lightning Protection Including Standard IEEE Grounding
- Full Contingent of Climate Control Units That Maintain Temp. and Humidity
- Moves up to 800k CFM of Conditioned Air 3 X 400 Ton Air-Cooled Chillers
- 23 Air Handling Units
- Multiple/Redundant Industrial Boilers
- Multiple/Redundant Water Pumps Redundancy: Power
- N + 1 Electrical Redundancy
- Multiple/Redundant 750 KVA UPS Modules
- 16 Static Switch Power Distribution Units
- 3 X 2200 KW Generators
- 20,000 Gallon Diesel fuel Storage
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS)
- Complete Facility Electrical Monitoring Fire Suppression
- Fully Addressable Fire Alarm System
- Inert Gas Fire Suppression System
- Dry pipe Sprinkler Backup System
- Full Smoke Exhaust System
- FM 200TM in Hosting Area
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and service IntelliNet projects across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for video conferencing sales, installation, service, management and support.
For additional information regarding The IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network, or to speak to a representative, please contact IVCi at 800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.
Click here for "IntelliNet Solutions: Network: Operations Center"