Network Data Center
Network Operations Center
Network Class of Service
IntelliNet Solutions: Network: Operations Center
IntelliNet, in conjunction with our global partner, SAVVIS Communications, has an extensive round-the-clock Network Operations Center (NOC) that provides our customers with the industry’s strongest guarantee of reliability and performance for their IP video networking services. If network services are interrupted or not properly functioning, there are numerous possible sources of error, both human and technical. Identifying, tracking and correcting your network problems is the central mission of the Network Operations Center. We focus our energies 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on managing and improving the availability and minimizing the Loss and Latency of your video network.
The NOC is skilled at handling the full spectrum of customer-support needs, from simple operations questions to complex problem identification and resolution. This may involve working with local loop carriers, dispatching field engineers, verifying IP routability and, if necessary, escalating the problem to our network engineers. The unified goal of the NOC and its technical team is to keep your video network service up and running 100 percent of the time. If any problem occurs, either on network circuitry or from the customer premises, IntelliNet will detect it first and initiate contact with you within 15 minutes to solve the problem. With any problem, our engineers will provide status reports every 30 minutes until the situation is completely resolved.
Some of the details of the Network Operations Center follow:
- Multiple Call Centers With "Pod" Architecture
- 24x7x365 Service with 15 second Response Time
- 270 Experienced Field Technicians
- Proprietary Management/Network Monitoring Agent
- Accessible: Customer Service Reps. Answer The Phone in Under 1 Minute
- Average Time To Answer is Actually 15 Seconds
- Responsive: The Shortest Turnaround Time From Report of Network Trouble to Problem Resolution
- The Same Customer Service Rep. Who Answers the Phone Actually Resolves Your Issues More Than 95% of the Time With A Mean-Time To Repair Per Event of 37 Minutes and 4 Seconds
- We Pro-Actively Monitor and Detect Trouble With Your Connection and Often Resolve the Issue Before it Affects Your Business
- Advanced Detection & Resolution - 92.5% of the Time
Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and service IntelliNet projects across the country and around the world. IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for video conferencing sales, installation, service, management and support.
For additional information regarding The IntelliNet IP Video Conferencing Network, or to speak to a representative, please contact IVCi at 800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.
Click here for "IntelliNet Solutions: Network: Architecture"