IVCi Newsletter Sign Up
IVCi Newsletter Archive
Video Conferencing Webinars
Video Conferencing White Papers
Telepresence, Video Conferencing and Audio Visual Articles
Video Conferencing Contracts
Did you know that every K-12 public school in the United States has access to the E-Rate program?
This means you can access telecommunications services you might not otherwise have been able to afford—particularly if you're in a rural or economically disadvantaged area.
Bring the world to your classroom with funding from the federal government's E-Rate program! IVCi offers a variety of video communication solutions that qualify under the E-Rate program guidelines. As a leading provider of Interactive Distance Learning Solutions, we are committed to helping educators envision and secure new teaching and learning opportunities for their students.
E-Rate Program Overview
Today, America's K-12 entities are constantly plagued with diminishing resources and shrinking budgets. Schools are challenged with obtaining the necessary technology to keep up with today's rising standards of child education and development. Through the E-Rate program, the Schools & Libraries Division (SLD) of the Universal Service Administration Company (USAC) provides schools and libraries with discounts for advanced telecommunications technology and internet access. Every year E-Rate awards more than $2 billion in discounts to eligible schools and libraries!
- Eligible Applicants: K-12 public and private schools, and most public libraries
- Eligible Purchases: Telecommunications connectivity, internet access, and qualified distance learning equipment
- Funding Timeline: Please refer to the TANDBERG E-Rate Guide for current application deadlines and funding timeframe
- Discounts: School discounts range from 20%–90% based on the number of students eligible for the school's free and reduced lunch program
In support of the E-Rate program, IVCi proudly partners with our customers to offer interactive distance learning video solutions which meet the criteria outlined by the SLD. We believe in assisting our customers to secure these funding opportunities..
Our experienced team is devoted to helping you, the educator, successfully bring content and technology into your classroom.
How Can IVCi Help You?
IVCi offers guidance and will help answer frequently asked questions, provide tips and feedback throughout the application process. Our representatives will work with you to:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the E-Rate program (refer to IVCi/TANDBERG E-Rate Guide linked below)
- Provide a needs analysis on which products and services best fit your classroom and library needs
- Arrange consultation(s) with a nationally recognized E-Rate consultant to address specific issues and concerns
- Offer preventative guidance on avoiding waste, fraud, and abuse violations
Click here to learn more about bringing E-Rate IP video conferencing to your school district.
E-Rate Funding Program Overview
E-Rate FAQ Sheet
For additional information regarding E-Rate, or to speak to a representative, please contact IVCi at 800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.