Video Conferencing Events
Polycom User Group (PUG) 2007 Annual Conference
Date: October 14-17, 2007
Where: Disneyland® Hotel in Anaheim, California
Come Visit Us at PUG!
Make sure to visit the IVCi booth (#101) at PUG in Anaheim, California Sunday October 14th thru Wednesday October 17th to learn how you can use video conferencing to save the planet!
Also, join us at the PUG Annual Conference Showcase Theater on Tuesday, October 16th from 10:45-11:05 AM to hear IVCi Senior Vice President of Managed Conferencing Services Chris Böttger talk about how video conferencing and IntelliNet MCS® are important tools in the battle against global warming.
Concurrent Sessions will include:
- Audio for Videoconferencing: Best Practices and Design Basics
- Convergent Networks in the National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Green Conferencing: What You Can Do To Protect the Environment
- HD Conferencing
- Healthcare Panel
- High Definition & Telepresence: Their Role in the Industry
- How to Effectively Add Collaboration to Video Teleconferences
- Leveraging Presence with Telephony and Video Conferencing
- Managed Services Panel
- Managing Custom Integrated Video Conferencing at Your Facility
- NAT & Firewall Traversal Problems and Solutions
- Overcoming IP Video Worries: Solving Common Problems through Technology
- Polycom Video Conferencing and Multi-Point, Multi-Site Streaming Media Events
- Taking Tele-Workers to a New Level: Using Video to connect remote Workers
- The Real World Application of HD
- The Science of Desktop Videoconferencing
- Tips & Tricks - Infrastructure
- Tips & Tricks - Video
- 300 Plus Hours a week: Getting From Here to There
Additional Information and Registration >>
For additional information regarding video conferencing events, or to speak to a representative, please contact IVCi at 800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.