Science is cool. ow.ly/P2oye
**We are currently offering a sign on bonus and competitive salary**
We are currently seeking an AV Field Technician in our New York, NY location. This person performs all duties associated with rack builds onsite installations which includes but is not limited to: the staging and fabricating of audio visual rack systems for field deployment, problem solving and troubleshooting of issues that come up during an installation. Traveling to client sites and other IVCi offices as needed.
- Lead team members from the start of the installation to job completion
- Provide complete System Certification and train end-user on complete system operation
- Write and fully tweak audio programs for all of the following audio DSP’s: ClearOne, SoundStructure, Vortex, and Biamp
- Upload Crestron & AMX control programs to control processors and work with remote program team on control system certification
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of any issue that may arise during an installation
- Interaction with clients, general contractors, electrical contractors, etc
- Daily field reporting to project manager
- Travel to client sites and other IVCi offices required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-plus years as an AV Technician or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
- Must have mastered all aspects of audio-visual field installation and should be able to fully commission an AV System
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability and do advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Expert knowledge of Audio Principles and must have the ability to write Audio Programs for BiAmp, ClearOne, Soundstructure, and Vortex
- Expert knowledge of loading and troubleshooting AMX & Crestron systems (not programming)
- Be a team leader and possess excellent leadership qualities and should be able to lead a field team from rough in to job completion.
- CTS and / or CTS-I certification
- DMC_T Certification Any formal training from Biamp, ClearOne, Polycom, Tandberg
- Cisco, Tandberg, Polycom Telepresence installation experience / certification
- SynAudCon Training
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.