Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend and soak up some sun. pic.twitter.com/S3p8zeLXvL
THIS POSITION AS BE FILLED
Content Marketing Manager
IVCi is seeking a passionate and creative Content Manager to join our Marketing team focused on turning complex technical product information into compelling marketing content. In this role your primary responsibility will to be to create compelling content across all marketing efforts.
In this role you will manage the development and flow of content throughout the marketing funnel, from white papers and guides to data sheets and direct marketing materials as well as the IVCi Blog.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Developing a strong understanding of IVCi’s products and services, creating original content and messaging for those solutions.
- Working with the digital and demand generation managers to help execute marketing campaigns that incorporate multiple channels such as web, email and social.
- Define content and collateral needs for new product or feature launches; contribute to company project plans to align external collateral due dates with internal development.
- Manage library of B2B sales tools and collateral (presentations, data sheets, leave-behinds, etc.) focused on audience-specific needs. Continually update them based on product evolution and market feedback. Define best practices for dissemination and use.
- Support sales and distribution channels in custom creation of B2B collateral for key prospects.
- Ensure Marketing continuously supports the sales team with content and tools to drive pipeline to close.
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing Content development, marketing communications and/or lead generation.
- Rock star writing skills.
- Current knowledge of best practices, techniques and applications in content marketing and demand generation.
- Flexibility and desire to take on new projects.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree required