IVCi and GlobalMed hosted a webinar on reducing the cost of hospital readmissions. Check out the recording! ow.ly/K21tS
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION
IVCi is seeking a passionate and creative Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing team focused on demand generation, content creation and lead nurturing activities. In this role your primary goal will be to generate and deliver qualified leads to our sales team.
In this role you will serve as the bridge between Marketing and Sales, with a focus on ensuring that leads are nurtured until they become sales opportunities and can be handed off to the Sales team. You understand the power of content and its ability to move prospects through the buying cycle and will utilize that knowledge in your campaigns.
The ability to track and utilize metrics such as email opens, clicks, content downloads or Google analytics is a key part of this role.
Other primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop a strong understanding of IVCi’s products and services, creating original content and messaging for those solutions
- Execute marketing campaigns that incorporate multiple channels such as web, email and social.
- Work with the marketing team to create compelling and engaging content such as white papers, infographics, webinars, solution sheets, newsletters and emails to support an integrated approach to demand generation and lead nurturing
- Ensure Marketing continuously supports the Sales team with content and tools to drive pipeline to close
Candidate Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Demand Generation, Marketing Communications and Lead Generation
- Demonstrate quantifiable results in improving metrics across a variety of activities (sales pipeline, traffic, conversions, opens/clicks, downloads, tracking, etc.)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, etc)
- Current knowledge of best practices, techniques and applications in content marketing and demand generation
- Experience with SEO, AdWords/PPC, traffic and conversions
- Knowledge of website optimization, lead generation and nurturing
- Rock star writing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required