Cisco’s Software Strategy and Cisco ONE Offering: Helping Rewrite the Rules of IT ow.ly/I5OIT
IVC has an opening for an experienced Healthcare focused Account Manager in the Chicago, IL Area.
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers in the Healthcare field, 10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 3+ years in collaboration sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred. The sales professional will be required to perform the following job-related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of IVCi as well as competitive products and services.
- Exhibit and leverage a solid understanding of Healthcare workflow and the various environments that make up Healthcare – Hospitals, Higher Education, Clinics, State and Gov’t Agencies and providers and associations.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities effectively across defined territory.
- Establish professional effective working relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel as well as other business partners that will benefit you within your defined territory in penetrating account base. • Establish and maintain effective relationships and involvement in Healthcare industry groups and organizations that will impact sales results.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory. Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand IVCi’s customer base in the designated territory.
A four year college degree is required. The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are always looking for talented professionals to succeed and grow with us. We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.Click to apply