6 Steps to Fewer, Shorter and More Efficient Meetings ow.ly/2NB9m6
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Proactively contacts IVCi customers 60-90 days in advance of any maintenance contract(s) expiration to provide renewal information and provide new options moving forward (service level upgrades, multi-year, pro-rating to reach coterminous end date, etc.)
- Respond to all inquiries and requests for maintenance quotes.
- Monitor and effectively follow up with all customers until opportunity is confirmed with a final status.
- Works closely with IVCi Sales Force: Communicate maintenance wins, losses, potential issues, updates, potential for new hardware or service sales opportunities, end of service life for legacy equipment situations, leads, etc.
- Works closely with all IVCi internal departments including Helpdesk Technicians, Engineers, Order Management, Project Managers, IT and Accounts Receivable teams to ensure smooth, efficient and accurate processes and procedures.
- Prepares and manages monthly & quarterly departmental reports.
- Work directly with VC manufacturers ( Cisco and Polycom), to maintain highest renewal rates and ensure IVCi’s qualification for any promotional back-end rebates.
- Previous Sales / Professional Administrative experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Strong communications skills (phone, video, email, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Confidence and maturity to enforce company policies.
- Very proactive work ethic.