IVCi has an opening for an experienced Account Manager in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Territory will include Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, DC .
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers in their respective area, 10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 3+ years in video conferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred. The sales professional will be required to perform the following job-related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of IVCi products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate and that are profitable to IVCi.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory. Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand IVCi’s customer base in the designated territory.
A four year college degree is required. The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers. Spanish speaking is a plus.
This position includes a competitive salary, commission, a performance bonus, health and dental benefits, 401k and other valuable company benefits.Click to apply