Digital signage and 'high availability': Keep it simple to keep content flowing ow.ly/BzSHC
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
IVCi has an opening for an experienced Account Manager in the Southeast Region. Territory will include Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi.
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success with customers in their respective area, 10+ years of outside sales experience with at least 3+ years in video conferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or AV integration sales is preferred. The sales professional will be required to perform the following job-related activities:
- Develop a detailed understanding of IVCi products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate and that are profitable to IVCi.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities in neighboring states.
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory. Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand IVCi’s customer base in the designated territory.
A four year college degree is required. The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written) be organized and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools and have the ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers. Spanish speaking is a plus.
This position includes a competitive salary, commission, a performance bonus, health and dental benefits, 401k and other valuable company benefits.Click to apply