3 Ways Bigger iPhones Will Change App Design ow.ly/BFbYv
The primary focus of the Technical Support Representative is to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting for escalated problem tickets and quick problem resolution. This indviudal will be part of a technical support team with a strong foucs on customer serivice. In this role you will be responsible for troubleshooting all incidents reported to the IVCi Support Center ncluding but not limited to the IVCi Managed Video Network, customer networks and VC/UC Infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for troubleshooting of issues that are presented to you.
- Responsible for the accurate logging of all activities related to customer issues. This includes keeping problem tickets accurate with current status.
- You will be required to coordinate complex problems to resolution by utilizing various resources such as vendors; manufacturers; internal technicians and documentation.
- Responsible for the timely closure of all problems assigned to you
- Customer Service
- Provide pleasant and courteous service during all customer call
- Process customer repair requests by coordinating with vendors and manufacturers. (RMA’s)
- Required to maintain documentation that assists the technical support group. This will include maintenance of troubleshooting scripts as well as general documentation.
- Test and approve new versions of firmware for deployment. This includes firmware releases released by manufacturers.
- Maintain an accurate customer asset database
- Customer/ IVCi Training and Support Flexibility
- Teamwork and cooperation are required
- Must be willing to openly accept new tasks
- Some occasional off hours work may be required as needed.
- Occasional travel outside the NY Metro area is possible.
Other duties as required from time to time by the management of IVCi to include (but not be limited to) occasionally back-filling roles due to over booking, vacation or back log on projects with occasional work off hours. This is purely as situation would dictate.
Training and Education:
- Thorough understanding of leading manufacturers video and infrastructure products, to include but not limited to Polycom VSX, HDX, RMX, CMA, DMA, VBP, RSS, RSX, OTX. Cisco MXP, C, E and EX Series, TMS, MPS, Codian, T3, CTS Call Manager and TX Platforms.
- Thorough understanding of video networks, firewall traversal, switches and routers. Previous experience installing, configuring, administrating and / or supporting this equipment. Any industry certifications in these areas is a plus.
- Must be able to multitask and work at a fast pace.
- Must be flexible and professional at all times even under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills as communication will be required
- CTS Certification with a strong understanding of Audio-Video essentials
- Understanding of control systems such as AMX and Crestron
Must be able to multitask and work at a fast pace. Must be flexible and professional at all times even under pressure; Good interpersonal skills as communication will be required; CTS Certification with a strong understanding of Audio-Video and Video Conferencing essentials.Click to apply