Polycom Streaming Solutions
Polycom VMC 1000
Polycom RSS 4000
Polycom Digital Signage 2000
Polycom Video Edge PVE 1000
Polycom Recording Studio 2000
Polycom Digital Signage (PDS) 2000
The Polycom® Digital Signage™ (PDS™) application delivers a professional, manageable, and cost effective solution for organizations to further engage employees and consumers with compelling multimedia messaging, branding, and other information.
Polycom PDS 2000 Overview
Around the globe, enterprises are using digital displays within customer- or employee-facing locations to optimize the viewer experience, increase sales, and enhance communications. A great location, good people, and a quality product is no longer enough. Customers and staff want to be informed and entertained. They want to “experience” the company, the product, and the brand to its fullest extent. Digital signage has a positive effect on consumer behavior, brand awareness, employee education and corporate communications.
Digital signage is an invaluable tool that creates memorable experiences. Often it is as simple as a one-to-one interaction, providing pertinent information. Or, it can be a one-to-many experience where customers, prospects and staff use the information from the branded environment. Digital signage builds brand and employee loyalty and generates strong competitive differentiation.
With the Polycom Digital Signage 2000 solution you can deliver high-impact media to any number of displays across the enterprise. Content can include product spotlights, brand promotion, targeted multilingual video, text, audio, or Web content designed to promote your products or corporate news non-stop.
Polycom PDS 2000 includes everything needed to get a dynamic, broadcast-quality digital signage network up and running fast, ready for virtually any type of viewer. Content can be changed by simply selecting from a library of templates and then adding your information. With this simplified workflow, set-up time and content creation costs are greatly reduced. With the Polycom PDS 2000 solution, implementing an end-to end digital signage solution has never been easier.
PDS 2000 Key Features
- Broadcast quality media for exceptional quality
- Easy-to-use content management system that uses standard tools like Microsoft® Powerpoint® presentation software
- Reliable and scalable solution
- Smart Players — the players render the video based on the display's resolution and characteristics
- Easy Content Management — Content owners can manage individual displays or groups of displays, making changes from style sheets, playlists and media clips to play. Changes are done in real time for immediate effects
- Reliability — “Self Healing” players help ensure the media is constantly playing on the displays and do not need a constant network connection. The application server is offered with a redundant option
- Professional designed playlists and style sheets — Provides high quality, professional-looking displays. Customization options are also available
- Corporate communications
- Employee training
- Company lobbies
- Medical facility displays
- University and campus communications
- Government communications
- Employee training
- Remote controller for creation and management of a digital signage network
- Creation and administration of individual players/signs or groups of players
- Status monitoring and administration of individual signage players
- Incident and event alert and tracking
- Creation and management of content users
- Software update and push to players
Content Control Functionality
- Web controller for content owners
- Edit and update content on a single player or groups of players
- Fast and easy content updates using standard tools like Microsoft® PowerPoint® software
- Content is updated in real time or can be pushed per schedule
- Playlist control of content and templates to use
- Alerting function with both visual and audio alerts for facility managers
- Remote monitoring and updates of content
- Support for both Live and video clips
- Custom style sheets
- Additional custom templates
Scale and Reliability
- Each application server can manage up to 400 players
- Redundant Application Server
- Displays continue to function without network connectivity to players
- Self healing on players
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom Digital Signage 2000 Data Sheet
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom Digital Signage 2000, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.