Polycom Streaming Solutions
Polycom VMC 1000
Polycom RSS 4000
Polycom Digital Signage 2000
Polycom Video Edge PVE 1000
Polycom Recording Studio 2000
Polycom Recording Studio (PRS) 2000
The Polycom PRS 2000 solution empowers producers with the tools to easily record every aspect of a presentation and transform it into a high-impact rich media experience that can be broadcast live or archived as video on demand.
Polycom PRS 2000 Overview
Demand for Business and Learning-based Video Is Growing
Businesses, government departments and universities are increasing the use of video to communicate, teach, and market. In order to be competitive in a fast-moving global economy, organizations need the speed and simplicity of video communications.
The Solution: Polycom Recording Studio 2000
The Polycom PRS 2000 solution allows businesses to quickly and easily record, edit, and publish video and presentation content. In addition, the Polycom PRS 2000 solution gives businesses the means to affordably create and deliver high-quality video presentations that scale to large international audiences without using costly outside professional services.
Portable, Feature-rich and Easy to Use
Record, publish, and stream video without any post-production work. Audio and video mixing is handled by the Polycom PRS 2000 tool, allowing users to employ rich media content at low cost for a wide range of purposes. Use the PRS 2000 solution as a mobile application to capture events, or permanently install it in an internal production facility.
PRS 2000 Back View
PRS 2000 Key Features
- Produce and stream time-sensitive information anywhere, anytime.
- Create product training, corporate communications, HR notices, and sales demonstrations, live or on demand
- Easily record presentations, lectures, and distance learning programs for low-cost worldwide distribution
- Record and archive video conferences for review
- Conduct executive “changecasts” or record CEO video blogs to keep the company motivated and on message
- Automatically create Silverlight packages for video-on-demand playback, in case a viewer misses or needs to review a live broadcast
- Allows you to produce multiple live Webcasts from a single production
- Reduces the need for budget for external production contracts
- Delivers in-house capability to mix and match A/Vsources to produce videos — live or recorded
IVCi is a Certified Polycom Platinum Reseller and Telepresence Certified Plus Partner. We are one of only a handful of resellers nationwide recognized with these distinctions for our superior service and support of Polycom's integrated, end-to-end voice, video conferencing, telepresence, Web and data communications solutions. In 2005 IVCi became a Polycom Certified Service Partner (CSP), the highest level of certification a channel partner can receive from Polycom, which requires consistent compliance with a comprehensive set of methodologies designed to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. Our factory-trained sales and technical staff install and support Polycom projects across the country and around the world. As with the other video conferencing products we represent, IVCi provides clients with one point of contact for sales, service, management and support of the entire Polycom product line.
Polycom Recording Studio 2000 Data Sheet
For video conferencing solution pricing or additional information regarding Polycom Recording Studio 2000, please call us at 1-800-224-7083, or click here to have an IVCi Representative contact you.