IVCi and GlobalMed hosted a webinar on reducing the cost of hospital readmissions. Check out the recording! ow.ly/K21tS
Founded in April 2013, Avizia Inc. was started by former Cisco employees from a highly successful business unit that created technology products and services that serve the unique requirements of the rapidly growing healthcare and education industries. What sets Avizia apart is a deep expertise in video collaboration combined with the industry knowledge required to bring transformational solutions to market, leveraging superior product design, ease of use, and the world’s best video technology to create relevant products for education and healthcare customers.
This easy-to-use, high-definition, video collaboration system is designed for mobility at the point of care. The CA700 is ideal for a variety of medical uses, including remote patient consultations, virtual care, and medical education. It gives healthcare facilities the chance to bring the benefits of video conferencing to patients and employees.
- Lightweight and highly mobile with integrated industrial design to maximize durability and functions in a medical environment
- Cisco TelePresence SX20 codec featuring 1080p60 video and high-definition (HD) content sharing
- Cisco TelePresence MultiSite technology, enabling users to add three additional participants to a telepresence call
- Multiple standard- and high-definition video inputs for connectivity with peripheral audio and video medical devices
- 1080p HD camera with full pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) capability and far-end camera control (FECC): 4x zoom standard, 12x zoom optional
- Friction camera mount that provides additional camera tilt for patients in hospital beds or wheelchairs
- 24-inch 1080p HD LED backlit display that enables vivid telepresence experiences with minimal power consumption
- Dual system speakers and amplifier for high-output audio in a medical setting
- Tactile control panel offering simple system control with minimal training, plus infrared remote control for full untethered system operation
- Slip-proof, antibacterial work surface
- Removable cable access panel for convenient cable management
- Both AC and rechargeable battery power through medical-grade isolation transformer
- Five 5-inch hospital-grade, antistatic free-running castors with foot locks
- Flexible range of storage module options for computers, medical devices, supplies, etc.
- Can be supported on Cisco WebEx® TelePresence network