IVCi's X-Lab design for JMU shortlisted for the AV Awards 2016: ow.ly/euAN302Hva9
Founded in April 2013, Avizia Inc. was started by former Cisco employees from a highly successful business unit that created technology products and services that serve the unique requirements of the rapidly growing healthcare and education industries. What sets Avizia apart is a deep expertise in video collaboration combined with the industry knowledge required to bring transformational solutions to market, leveraging superior product design, ease of use, and the world’s best video technology to create relevant products for education and healthcare customers.
The Cardionics E-Scope II enhances a healthcare provider’s ability to hear patient sounds locally and enables Telemedicine use cases. With exceptional sound quality, adjustment controls for heart or breath sounds and various attachments to maximize comfort, the E-Scope II delivers an optimal stethoscope solution. Additionally, the E-Scope’s audio output capabilities allow the same exceptional sound quality to be delivered through a telemedicine device like the Avizia Clinical Assistant to a remote healthcare provider.
- Cardionics E-Scope II
- Accessory Pack: pediatric diaphragm, adult plastic bell, pediatric plastic bell, infant plastic bell, mushroom ear tips, and hard plastic ear tips
- Audio interface Cable (to connect to a Telemedicine device)
- Soft Storage Pouch
- Diaphragm diameter: 1 3/4 inches (4.45 cm)
- Overall length: 38 inches (96.5 cm) from chest piece to binaural earpieces
- Scope only: 9 oz (255 g)
- Scope/accessories/audio cable/pouch: 19 oz (539 g)
A single AAA (1.50 V) battery powers the E-Scope. This battery will operate the E-Scope for approximately 4.5 months assuming it is used 30 times per day, 5 days per week.
27 dB at 200 Hz (SPL/SPL). Peak output for both heart and breath sounds. 124 dB SPL, undistorted.
- Breath sounds: 125 to 350 Hz (-3dB) / 50 to 2000 Hz (-20dB)
- Heart sounds: 100 to 240 Hz(-3dB) SPL/SPL / 45 to 900 Hz (-20dB)
2.6m Audio Interface Cable connects from the body of the E-Scope and attaches to external devices (e.g., Telemedicine devices) accepting a 3.5mm (1/8 inch) stereo plug.
The E-Scope can be safely stored or transported with the following environmental conditions: -20°C – 65°C (-4°F – 149°F), <95% relative humidity.
The E-Scope complies with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) EN60601-1-2:2001. However, close proximity to a radio transmitter may result in interference heard through the E-Scope Binaural or headset. If this occurs, move away from the radio’s transmitting antenna.
* More countries coming soon