Avizia Extended Height Cart
Founded in April 2013, Avizia Inc. was started by former Cisco employees from a highly successful business unit that created technology products and services that serve the unique requirements of the rapidly growing healthcare and education industries. What sets Avizia apart is a deep expertise in video collaboration combined with the industry knowledge required to bring transformational solutions to market, leveraging superior product design, ease of use, and the world’s best video technology to create relevant products for education and healthcare customers.
Add Video Conferencing Anywhere You Need It
The Avizia Extended Height Cart offers the ability to create a value priced, mobile TelePresence solution by incorporating the Cisco TelePresence MX200 or MX300. The unique design of this versatile system helps ensure stability while easily transporting the system throughout commercial and educational institutions. The extended height of the display is well suited for classroom environments, enabling participants seated toward the back of the room to view the display.
- Integrated column mounting hardware for the MX200 and MX300 helps ensure stability and differentiation with no VESA mount required.
- The product has full UL 60950-1 safety approvals.
- A gas assist-lift cylinder allows for up to 12″ of vertical travel for easy height adjustment helping ensure that students in the back of a classroom can participate in the videoconference.
- Egress holes in the column simplify cable management.
- A lockable storage shelf secures the Cisco TelePresence Touch interface, microphone, and XGA cable.
- The cart has heavy-duty 4-inch premium casters with a rear locking mechanism.