The Tactical Brings Video Collaboration to the Field
Designed to be used in harsh environments, the high impact plastic shell minimizes impact while an aluminum interior frame provides structural strength. The 17.5-inch screen is fully readable in sunlight, and the high-definition (HD) 1080p, 16 x 9 aspect ratio camera provides a quality image of the field user and environment. The unit is based on a Cisco TelePresence System SX20 Quick Set codec (SX20) and supports H.323, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) dual stream up to 6 Mbps. You can also set up the Tactical in a mobile telepresence conference room scenario with an external microphone, camera, and monitor. The SX20 codec supports embedded capability for multipoint support with Cisco TelePresence MultiSite technology, enabling you to add three additional participants to a telepresence call.
- Water-, sand-, impact-, chemical- and corrosion-resistant case providing portability, durability, and functionality
- SX20 Quick Set codec featuring HD video and content sharing with full-duplex audio
- Embedded 1080p HD camera and integrated speakers and microphone
- Sunlight readable, optically bonded, 17.5-inch 720p60 HD display that is 3x stronger than standard screens
- Tactile control panel offering simplified system control and a tethered infrared remote control for full system operation
- AC and DC power options for system operation
- Security hasps (2x) for securing the unit
- IP67 (closed)
- Individual transcoding embedded MultiSite*
- HD collaboration with resolutions up to WXGA at full frame rate
- High-definition content sharing up to 1080p15
- Optimal definition up to 1080p60
- H.323/SIP up to 6 Mbps
- Built-in individually transcoded multipoint conferencing offers the ability to add three additional callers
- Easy provisioning and self-configuration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco UCM), Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server (VCS), or Cisco Callway
* The Tactical takes advantage of the Cisco TelePresence Total Solution approach, including Cisco TelePresence Multiway features, recording and streaming, and firewall traversal services.
Founded in April 2013, Avizia Inc. was started by former Cisco employees from a highly successful business unit that created technology products and services that serve the unique requirements of the rapidly growing healthcare and education industries. What sets Avizia apart is a deep expertise in video collaboration combined with the industry knowledge required to bring transformational solutions to market, leveraging superior product design, ease of use, and the world’s best video technology to create relevant products for education and healthcare customers.