5 Ways to Keep a Team Focused on What Really Matters ow.ly/ECbIN
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Deliver powerful, always-on, highly secure, and integrated unified communications, high-definition (HD) video, web collaboration, and business applications. The Cisco DX650 is a compact, multi-utility endpoint that provides the ease of use and personalization that Android delivers, in office and home environments.
Cisco DX650 is part of the DX Series desktop line within the Cisco portfolio of collaboration endpoints. Midsized and enterprise businesses can introduce new ways of collaborating with the DX650. This multi-utility endpoint simplifies workflows and boosts the productivity of employees who work at a desk. Staff can work their way, whether at corporate or branch locations; in open office environments, virtual offices, or shared workspaces; or when teleworking.
Display: 7 in. diagonal; backlit, WSVGA capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1024 x 600 pixel effective resolution Front camera: HD video communication with Cisco TelePresence interoperability and other H.264 video endpoint interoperation for immersive video communication Operating system: Android 4.1.1 Processor: TI OMAP 4460 1.5 GHz Storage: 8 GB eMMC flash memory Memory: 1 GB RAM
Primary features include:
- Dedicated, always-on high-definition (HD) video communication system
- Extensive Cisco Unified Communications telephony feature compatibility
- 7-inch, 16:9 screen for an engaging experience for video calls and processing needs
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen provides elegant and powerful user interface
- High-quality audio system for speakerphone and media playback
The DX650 runs on the Android operating system. Out-of-the-box users have access to fully integrated Android applications, including Cisco WebEx and Cisco Jabber.
- Security Enhanced Android Operating System combined with Cisco end-to-end security features gives peace of mind to network administrators
- Cisco Extension Mobility supports multiple profiles, allowing hot-desking and shared workspaces
- Native Cisco AnyConnect VPN makes connecting to the workplace from the home office quick and easy
- Personalize your experience and increase productivity with options to customize wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts
- Use a variety of Bluetooth and USB accessories
- Simple for users to self-provision quickly