IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco DX70 offers uncompromised collaboration for every desk. Experience best-in-class HD video and expanded collaboration capabilities such as unified communications features, Android applications, and email, all within a single integrated device. Now is the time for a simple collaboration experience at a price so affordable you can empower every office and home office desktop.
Cisco DX70 is part of the DX Series desktop line within the Cisco portfolio of collaboration endpoints. The DX70 offers award winning design and a touch screen with easy-to-use onscreen navigations.
The DX70 offers everything you need to be productive in one sleek device that requires minimal footprint on the desk.
|Front Camera||HD video communication with Cisco TelePresence interoperability and other H.264 video endpoint interoperation for best-in-class video communication|
|Operating System||Android 4.1.1|
|Processor||TI OMAP 4470 1.5 GHz|
|Storage||8 GB eMMC flash memory|
|Memory||2 GB RAM|
Primary features include:
- Dedicated, always-on 1080p high-definition (HD) video communication system
- Extensive Cisco Unified Communications telephony feature compatibility
- 14-inch, 16:9 screen for an engaging experience for video calls and processing needs
- Multi-touch touchscreen for an elegant and powerful user interface
- High-quality audio system for speakerphone and media playback
The DX70 runs on the Android operating system. Out-of-the-box users have access to fully integrated Android applications, including Cisco WebEx and Cisco Jabber.
- Security Enhanced Android Operating System combined with Cisco end-to-end security features gives peace of mind to network administrators.
- Cisco Extension Mobility supports multiple profiles, allowing hot-desking and shared workspaces.
- Native Cisco AnyConnect VPN makes connecting to the workplace from the home office quick and easy.
- Personalize your experience and increase productivity with options to customize wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts.
- Use a variety of Bluetooth and USB accessories.
The DX70 is simple for users to quickly self-provision and get up and running.