IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Discover a new approach to working that delivers an uncompromised collaboration experience. The Cisco DX80 takes collaboration to a new level with award-winning design, expanded capabilities, and value-based pricing to scale to every desktop in every organization. Gone are the days where you need multiple devices and peripherals at your desk to be productive.
Cisco DX80 is part of the DX Series desktop line within the Cisco portfolio of collaboration endpoints. It features an easy-to-use touchscreen with all commands onscreen.
The DX80 offers everything you need to be productive in one sleek device that eliminates the need for an external monitor and an IP phone on the desk.
- 23 inches diagonally
- Backlit, FHD capacitive touchscreen LCD with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
Front Camera HD video communication with Cisco TelePresence interoperability and other H.264 video endpoint interoperation for best-in-class video communication Operating System Android 4.1.1 Processor TI OMAP 4470 1.5 GHz Storage 8 GB eMMC flash memory Memory 2 GB RAM
Primary features include:
- Dedicated, always-on 1080p high-definition (HD) video communication system
- Extensive Cisco Unified Communications telephony feature compatibility
- 23-inch, 16:9 screen for an engaging experience during video calls and processing needs
- Multi-touch touchscreen for an elegant and powerful user interface
- High-quality audio system for speakerphone
The DX80 runs on the Android operating system. Out-of-the-box users have access to fully integrated Android applications, including Cisco WebEx and Cisco Jabber.
Security Enhanced Android Operating System combined with Cisco end-to-end security features gives peace of mind to network administrators.
- The intelligent audio feature eliminates background noise.
- SE Android OS combined with Cisco end-to-end security features gives peace of mind to network administrators.
- Cisco Extension Mobility supports multiple profiles, allowing hot-desking and shared workspaces.
- Native Cisco AnyConnect VPN makes connecting to the workplace from the home office quick and easy.
Personalize your experience and increase productivity with options to customize wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts. Enjoy the flexibility to use a variety of Bluetooth and USB accessories. The DX80 is simple for users to self-provision quickly.
- Personalize your experience and increase productivity with options to customize wallpaper, widgets, and screen layouts
- Enjoy the flexibility to use a variety of Bluetooth and USB accessories.
The DX80 is simple for users to quickly self-provision and get up and running.
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.