IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
The Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3241 is a high-capacity and scalable gateway that grows with your business demands. It provides seamless integration between IP and ISDN networks with complete feature transparency, including high definition (HD), enabling organizations using ISDN to enjoy the benefits of HD video conferencing.
- Standards-based and compatible with all major vendors’ endpoints
- Pay as you grow – buy the capacity you need now and a simple license upgrade in the future
- Easily configurable unit
- Comprehensive remote Web management
- Compact size: 1U tall and 19″ rack mountable
- Provides seamless integration between IP and ISDN devices
- Fully integrated, with built-in gatekeeper
- Powerful dial plans ensure that your calls get routed efficiently
- H.239 and BFCP for presentation sharing capabilities
- Support for automatic load balancing in multiple gateway environments
- Video resolutions up to High Definition 720p at 30fps
- Supports up to 4 PRI ISDN ports in a single unit
- Up to 120 voice calls at 64 Kbps
- Up to 60 video calls at 128Kbps
- Bandwidth per call from 56Kbps to 2Mbps
- AES encryption
At IVCi, we define the art of possibilities. You know your business. We know collaboration. Together, we’ll help you paint a picture of a solution that not only meets, but exceeds, your requirements. All it takes is imagination and the right partner. When you’re ready, let us guide and execute your vision.