The Stats Are in and Telehealth is Generating Impressive Results ow.ly/HX9pM
Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
IVCi is a Cisco Certified ATP Partner for TelePresence and has obtained the Cisco Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialization as well as Cisco TelePresence as a Service (TPaaS) for our cloud based video conferencing services. We have the experience and expertise to provide standard and custom Cisco TelePresence solutions nationwide. Our 24/7 global managed service with concierge-level support is available for all TelePresence customers. When you partner with IVCi, you can be assured a superior TelePresence experience every time.
Cisco TelePresence® Management Suite (Cisco® TMS) provides scheduling, control, and management of telepresence conferencing and media services infrastructure and endpoints, enabling enterprises to improve productivity, reduce costs, and maximize return on their telepresence investments.
Cisco TMS simplifies network administration through powerful scheduling, configuration, and provisioning capabilities, making Cisco TMS vital to any telepresence deployment. Cisco TMS integrates phone books with various external information sources and existing directories. It allows you to schedule meetings quickly and easily, enabling effective collaboration while providing scalable, multivendor infrastructure support across the telepresence network. It also delivers a comprehensive set of usage and activity reports for informed business decisions.
Benefits of Cisco TMS include:
- Scalable provisioning: Cisco TMS can support rapid, large-scale deployments of up to 100,000 telepresence users, endpoints, and soft clients across disparate customer locations, including up to 5,000 direct-managed devices.
- Centralized administration: Cisco TMS automates and simplifies the management of telepresence meetings and telepresence infrastructure resources, reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Flexible scheduling: Cisco TMS makes scheduling telepresence meetings more accessible with a range of tools including a simple and intuitive Smart Scheduler option, extensions for Microsoft Exchange integration, and advanced booking capabilities for experienced administrators.
- Natural user experience: Cisco TMS reduces complexity and makes it easy for users to start and join meetings on time with One Button to Push (OBTP) capability for select Cisco TelePresence systems and intuitive instructions for other participants, including one-click-to-join for people joining with WebEx® and in-meeting message notifications.
Features of Cisco TMS follow:
- Centralized management of all conferences, ad-hoc and scheduled, in real time
- Flexible scheduling tools designed to meet the needs of basic users for quick conference creation, including integration with Microsoft Exchange for scheduling through Outlook clients, and to provide advanced conference booking options for sophisticated users
- Robust and flexible phone book management that supports synchronization with a wide range of directories, including external sources for easy contact management
- A selection of ready-to-use reports and support for the creation of fully customizable reports to answer specific business questions