Cisco TelePresence® Management Suite (Cisco® TMS) provides scheduling, control, and management of telepresence conferencing and media services infrastructure and endpoints, enabling enterprises to improve productivity, reduce costs, and maximize return on their telepresence investments.
Cisco TMS simplifies network administration through powerful scheduling, configuration, and provisioning capabilities, making Cisco TMS vital to any telepresence deployment. Cisco TMS integrates phone books with various external information sources and existing directories. It allows you to schedule meetings quickly and easily, enabling effective collaboration while providing scalable, multivendor infrastructure support across the telepresence network. It also delivers a comprehensive set of usage and activity reports for informed business decisions.
Benefits of Cisco TMS include:
- Scalable provisioning: Cisco TMS can support rapid, large-scale deployments of up to 100,000 telepresence users, endpoints, and soft clients across disparate customer locations, including up to 5,000 direct-managed devices.
- Centralized administration: Cisco TMS automates and simplifies the management of telepresence meetings and telepresence infrastructure resources, reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Flexible scheduling: Cisco TMS makes scheduling telepresence meetings more accessible with a range of tools including a simple and intuitive Smart Scheduler option, extensions for Microsoft Exchange integration, and advanced booking capabilities for experienced administrators.
- Natural user experience: Cisco TMS reduces complexity and makes it easy for users to start and join meetings on time with One Button to Push (OBTP) capability for select Cisco TelePresence systems and intuitive instructions for other participants, including one-click-to-join for people joining with WebEx® and in-meeting message notifications.
Features of Cisco TMS follow:
- Centralized management of all conferences, ad-hoc and scheduled, in real time
- Flexible scheduling tools designed to meet the needs of basic users for quick conference creation, including integration with Microsoft Exchange for scheduling through Outlook clients, and to provide advanced conference booking options for sophisticated users
- Robust and flexible phone book management that supports synchronization with a wide range of directories, including external sources for easy contact management
- A selection of ready-to-use reports and support for the creation of fully customizable reports to answer specific business questions
IVCi is a leading technology provider specializing in the delivery of robust Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration Solutions. Our solutions help clients solve business challenges while achieving their objectives. IVCi designs and implements solutions based on Cisco Technologies, including Managed Services, Collaboration and Cloud Services. We are a Cisco Premier Partner with certifications in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Spark and Unified Communications, including Master Specialization in Video. IVCi is certified by Cisco as a Cloud and Managed Services Provider with TelePresence as a Service. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, IVCi serves clients nationwide in a variety of markets in both the public and private sectors.